9 weeks to go! I can't believe we are finally in the single digits with the amount of weeks left before Emerysn's birth. She is a very active little girl already. She moves and kicks constantly and I'm starting to tell that she is getting a bit cramped inside my belly...which seems to grow every day!! Feeling her move around inside is the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. I love laying down at the end of the day and spending time just watching and feeling her wiggle...trying to figure out which body part just poked me in the ribs or what exactly is moving to make me feel like something is rolling around under my belly button. I often wonder if I will miss these moments when she is finally here. Being pregnant is such a miraculous thing!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment