Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Doctors and Photographers

We had a busy day yesterday! First, we went to the doctor for our 31 week check-up. Everything is great. Emmie is in the right position, measuring perfect, and has a strong heartbeat! Mommy is good too. Blood pressure is low and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm mostly just dealing with back pain and discomfort from my sciatic nerve. Its pretty annoying but there are a lot of other symptoms that I'm thankful I don't have! Now, we start going to the doctor every two weeks. I can't believe we are already so close to her arrival.

After the doctor's visit we went to our maternity photo session. We found a great photographer very close to home. We chose this photographer because she does a great job of not only capturing the beauty of pregnancy but also the beauty of the relationship between the mom and dad. Its amazing how different your relationship with your spouse becomes when you are expecting a child. Chris and I have grown so close through this process and I love him more than I ever thought imaginable. There were times in my life when the thought of having children of my own terrified me. But, not now because I have this amazingly loving person by my side who I know is going to be the best father to our little girl. When I look at Chris I can't help but feel safe, supported, loved and excited about our future. That is what I hope our pictures captured so that I can remember how cool it feels to be pregnant and in love forever! : )

We won't have the pictures for another week or two but we will get them posted as soon as we can. ~Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment